Sunday, February 21, 2010

Glad to have me back...


Ha ha... I have to tell you... the girls seemed really happy to have me home! Amber and Bella were "fighting" over who could help me unpack... there was a real tug-a-war going on with my swimsuit for a while! Must have smelled like the ocean!

Amber won! Actually - Bella let go cuz she knew I was not really happy that they were "playing" with my clothing - something they are NOT allowed to do!

Then Bella and Brandy wanted out... Must be nice for them to have me home again, so I can let them out 50 times a day again...lol!

Then, of course, Amber wanted out to wrestle with Bella again...

Brandy wisely moved out of the way and just patiently watches their antics...

4 comments:

  1. haha, perhaps Amber and Brandy thought your suit (complete with its' wonderful Ocean smell) was the souvenir you brought back for them . . you know for being such GOOD girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... yes - I am quite sure they were "expecting" a treat, but unfortunately, being cooped up in my room did not leave me the opportunity to get them anything. :-(
    And Brandy was looking for a treat as well, trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Donna, you brought yourself back and that is the best treat ever for your girls.

    ReplyDelete