Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Busy yard...

Hi guys! Sorry to have been negligent on my posts lately, but I have been busy busy as usual...
As you can see, the pups are growing like weeds! Having a ball, playing together again...

Four pups and five dogs is a lot of work, for anyone - long haired dogs means LOTS of grooming time... hence less posting time... but at least I took pictures for you...lol!

They loved to be outdoors and as long as they were all being good (meaning quiet) I could do most of the grooming outdoors...

We had an absolutely marvelous long weekend... and the pups really enjoyed having playmates... big and smaller...

To think I was praying for rain, to settle the dust... Well, a few days later, when we got it, I was cursing the mud from their digging hole, let me tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment