Saturday, December 25, 2010

More Winter Wonderland


It's that time of year... to show you Christmas trees... and is there any decoration more beautiful than God's snow??

Tough slogging for poor old Brandy though...

These two just leap through it... I just love it when they pause to admire the beauty as well...

Their snowy little faces are so sweet...

And what do you think of my "snow snakes" I found?? Gorgeous, eh?! Posted a bunch more photos on my Facebook page, for those of you who are Facebook friends~

4 comments:

  1. I find Halley is looking more and more like her mummy! When I take my 2 into the "wilderness" Halley will run ahead, then coem back and check on me. Such a worry wart! Simba, on the other hand, gets his "I can't see or hear you" attitude on and does his own thing. Typical male of the species!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Brenda, but Amber always comes back to check on me too!
    Bella, on the other hand is all about herself... if she is having fun, she does not always come when called - scary at times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved your blog,and pics taht you post, beauty puppies, i have a Lhasa Apso too, they're so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment Mikaela. Lhasas are evry easy to love... and I love to share my world of fun with them. Where abouts in this big world do you live?

    ReplyDelete