Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Dogs Have Visitors!


Catherine and Bill bought their dog, Mo-Mo, from me a few years ago and are back to get a second dog now. They came over to visit last night and got in some good cuddles with the girls!

Amber's tummy is rather tight, so you can really feel the pups wiggling around in there. (No - I don't know how many...) You can tell she is eating up the attention! lol

You can tell the tummies are getting a bit uncomfortable for them now...

Ha! Would help if she picked a bigger bed to lie in - she fits here easily when she does not have a big tummy... I am sure any woman who has had babies can relate to this - gets harder to curl up!

The girls spent a lot of time out in the sun today - a bit windy, and still cool but they love the sunshine...

Bella- being a good girl and just enjoying the sunshine indoors...
Amber was feeling a bit "off" today - nauseous and clingy, and I think she is starting to feel some minor contractions, but it may still be a week to go... Both Mommas-to-be spent lots of time sleeping too... getting ready for the work ahead! Good for me - allows me time to get set up and ready as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment