Friday, April 30, 2010

Resting Comfortable now...


The babies stayed in the warming box, while Amber went to do all her business...
]
The double A battery for size comparison again...

Then they all snuggled down for a good sleep!

I was sooo fortunate this morning that my friend Lesley popped over with a coffee for me, right before Amber started delivering. She is a neo-natal nurse, so she stuck around to provide the extra pair of hands that are so welcome when puppies arrive this quickly - thanks my dear!!

Of course, it is also a great help to have someone to take the pictures, while my hands are otherwise occupied. Amber was all done (and sleeping) by lunch time, so Lesley and I had a quick lunch, then I had a quick nap. My children are coming out this evening and my son will spend the weekend - ah! It is grand to have friends and family when you need them!!

3 comments:

  1. SEVEN...Yikes!!!

    Congratulations all around!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. If you are only having one pregnancy, might as well make it count! They are not big babies- but close in size. Glad to see she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha... yes, they are keeping both Amber and I hopping! Poor Amber needs a break I think! Tomorrow I will help her out a bit - take her for a little sink wash and comb and some special treats...

    ReplyDelete