Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Stubborn Girl~ Bella


Lhasas all have their personailties, for sure! As you have likely noticed, Bella is very "in your face" - she loves to run and play and has a huge stubborn streak. Not an easy dog for a first time owner, for sure, but just MY style. I love her to bits.

When she sets her mind to something, she wants - she goes all out for it! Plowing through the snow...


or climbing through the brambles. Ouch! Nasty on long hair...


They were really catching at her hair, and she stubbornly ignored my calls - she wanted to see if there was a mouse in that hole ahead. Of course, I was much more fearful!


Thankfully, it must have been empty, cuz she sniffed and then finally came running back to me... whew! She is teh one who tries to "catch" skunks! Shudder... it would be a LONG drive home!

No comments:

Post a Comment