Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Proud Grandma to be...



My darling daughter, Angela and her sweetie, Jason came to have Christmas dinner with me...


It is always so nice to have them visit... but this time was especially nice - because my daughter could take some pictures for me - to show you something special...

Don't know if any of you have noticed Amber's tummy, in recent pictures, so I thought I would just cuddle her for a while, so you can see what is happening here...


Yes! My darling girl AMBER is pregnant and due to have puppies around the 10th of January 2012... Can you tell how pleased I am?! I have really missed having little puppies around here...

3 comments:

  1. Wait a minute... You said, "Grandma to be!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Donna the same day as my grandson's Gabriel's birthday. Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - I guess that makes me a proxy Grandma... sorry - but if I don't have human grandbabies - at least I get to enjoy the puppiy ones! They DO feel like my "kids" ;-)

    ReplyDelete