Friday, July 16, 2010


Just want to point out something on this picture... Lhasas can look very different, based upon their hair length - and the way you trim them has a lot to do with what they look like.
Brandy has longer hair on her ears, head and muzzle than Amber. I like her that way. She is the mature "Momma" and Amber is the "scampy pup", with the shorter puppy cut look here!
I used to put their hair in pony tails (loved it!) but, the pups use them as tug-toys and the hair breaks and falls over their eyes. I happen to think their eyes are the real draw... and I love to see them!
Experiment with your dog's hair, until you find the look that suits them, and you, and is easy for you to maintain.

Okay - back to puppies... Yoda is strolling away here and Mysti and Cassie are resting in the shade of the fire pot.

Yoda and Cassie having a little wrestle by their favorite hiding spot... under the dogwood bush.

The three musketeers, all came running when I called them...

See what I mean about tug toys... Ouch! Let me tell you, those pups have a good tug!

No comments:

Post a Comment