Friday, May 28, 2010


Brandy was not around and her pups started to cry - so Amber, being the great Mom that she is went in to them...

Remember how she feeds hers? All squeezed into the red cube... what a difference, eh?! She laid right out on her back to encourage the pups to come to her and of course, they were on her in a shot!

Wanna see the little distraction in my yard, that keeps the girls wanting outside?? ha ha... This little chipmunk is unmerciful in his teasing!

Amber is looking pretty proud of herself here, eh?!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Amber with her paw arond the one little pup!Just like she's giving a hug!What an amazing mother she is...especially since this is her first time.
    PS any pictures of beautiful Bella?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella is spending a lot of time sulking right now - she really misses her runs. Perhaps after my Mother arrives on Sunday, I will find some time to get her out for a run now and again.
    Poor gal - I swear - it is like she is asking where HER babies are..?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of thought she'd be put out! Poor baby! Give her a big hug from me!

    ReplyDelete