Sunday, May 9, 2010

Motherhood...

I know that becoming a mother was an amazing experience in my life - one I will always cherish. I often wonder how my dogs relate to this experience, but they, like humans, very quickly forget the pain and fatigue they experienced and cherish their babes... I am sure you will soon see just how very devoted and loving they are to their pups...

Don't know how anyone could not love a little critter like this...

The big boy already loves having his tummy rubbed...

They just drop and flop where they are - sleeping instantly with their full little tummies...

Then they are back for more...

Poor Momma has a full time job with seven! It is rare to see them all comfy and settled at the same time, but she never complains. She is always right there waiting to give them whatever comfort they may need. Sounds like someone I know... Love you Mom! See you soon!!
Happy Mother's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment