Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Growing Quickly...


My friend's son came over the other day and helped me cuddle pups - they enjoy the stroking and the more exposure they get to people, the gentler I find they turn out...

Though, I am not sure they need much gentling, eh? ha ha...

Every time I enter the room, I have to play the "count the puppies" game...

Hmmm... Only five in the pen!

Ha ha... getting really mobile now... This little "lip" on the ex-pen does not keep them in any more... Time to change the pen setup again!

4 comments:

  1. Boy they really are getting around!That would have scared me to death if I'd been there and 2 were missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha... yeah - it made my heart skip a beat - especially when I saw them near wires! Good thing they have no teeth yet! These two are already the "live wires!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the thing we all do...head count!! hahaha Outside, under the sofa...unbelievably, it seems the best Moms take inventory too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! They both check constantly, to be sure all their babies are there and not in with the other Mom! ha ha...

    ReplyDelete