Friday, June 18, 2010

Another new setup


This is just to show you how good the babes are getting - they usually prefer to eliminate as far from the area they sleep in as possible... Note how they go to the far end of the pen now... I am really proud of them - sure makes my life easier too.

This is the newest set up - so when they go to the "paper area", I can just open the doors and let them outside...first step towards toilet training here. Keeps me hopping (and cleaning) but it is a great step forward for them.

This is the sleep end of their new pen. PS - I am using two ex pens here, because I need a big area, plus, I take advantage of available "sides" ie the wall.

I was bringing the pups back in a couple at a time - little Halley here was sleeping like a baby.

A few of them were still more interested in playing, so I left them out to enjoy themselves ( and not wake the others)

No comments:

Post a Comment