Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More travels...


Amber was in her glory... Brandy is still sulking - she still has a bit of milk, so she will have to wait a few days yet

Yards are full of so many interesting things! They don't chew long on rocks before they realise they taste yucky!

The vets!! They did really well in the car and I let them run around on some grass nearby (to do their business) before we went indoors. Oh yeah - go figure - they all head off in different directions!

Thankfully, they do come back when I call them...

Then they all got pampered and spoiled by the vet techs... As for the vet herself, well - that part was not as "appreciated", but it was over fast and they are all healthy and happy...

2 comments:

  1. Donna, you're very brave! I would have freaked out if all those little babies were running in all directions! I guess you'll be making another trip with Brandy's babies soon...at least there are ONLY 4! haha! Love all the pics...thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave? I think you mean stupid! Thankfully they DO come when I call them... I had expected them to be be timid and stay real close...A Lhasa - timid? What was I thinking??

    ReplyDelete