Saturday, June 19, 2010

Beating the Heat


A few years back (when Bella was a pup), my brother introduced me to this misting "tool" available from Canadian Tire... What a great way to beat the heat and humidity here in Ontario!

Ironically, my hose connection was leaky - (must remember to buy some washers) and the pups loved it! Seems the squirting water is more fun than misting...


Ha ha... this little one loved the water!

Then, they went in the shade of the puppy ramp and licked the water off of each other... sweet!

2 comments:

  1. That's the neatest contraption! What fun they are having!! I'm surprised you and your mom don't have your bathing suits on with them!!LOL You guys have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Yeah - you don't really think I would put a picture like that on my blog, do you?? ha ha... Scary! I don't wear my swimsuit in public much!

    ReplyDelete