Sunday, June 20, 2010

They get more adorable every day!


I put the towel on the ramp to give them a bit more traction...


Now they seem to think they should lie down up there!

They look a little "crooked" around the eyes at times - depends if I got to finish trimming them for you... If they wiggle, I quit. Gets them well used to being trimmed before you take them home at least... plus, I love to see their pretty eyes.

Now this little girl is being considered for a breeder, and may be shown, so she cannot get her eyes trimmed. Harder to see her eyes, eh? She is kind of damp from playing in the water still and it looks like she is sticking her tongue out at me... too cute! ha ha... Love her spunk!

1 comment:

  1. haha! You can see them thinking "what's this on the ramp"??!

    ReplyDelete