Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Daylight Romp...


Brandy's turn with the pups...

Uh... She's outa here... no nursing!

They can entertain themselves just fine! They were great for pulling the weeds in the back corner...lol
* This used to be my toileting area, till I realized they all went wherever they want. If you want to train your puppy to go in one spot only, you must take it there every time it needs to"go" and give it the "potty command" you choose then praise lavishly every time they do it there. With the numbers I have here, there is no such hope when they all have to "go"...

Moving on... I let Amber out to play with them all again. Poor Brandy is not liking this - she adores cuddling the pups and would never leave their sides, given her choice... Problem is the pups just want to nurse! It is a very strong instinct - and Brandy just will not nip at them to teach them to stay away... She lays there and just "takes it" - With the teeth they have, they could do her real damage right now...

Isn't this just so adorable... Tiggie looks so innocent after tearing apart my flowers! ha ha...

3 comments:

  1. You have two AMAZING mothers in Amber and Brandy! I'm so happy to have one of these puppies in our family...we are truly blessed.
    PS Your garden looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha the weeds especially! T%hanks to all the rain, they are BIG and very green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess you can tell how much of a gardener I am...I think the weeds look FANTASTIC!!LOL

    ReplyDelete