Monday, July 5, 2010

Friday am...

Starting to catch up here... This is from Friday am, before puppies departed, but today is Monday am, so I am only a weekend behind now...

My friend Lesley and her charming daughter Maggie stopped by to see all the pups...

They had Tim Horton's coffees with them and when they finished drinking it, they had put their cup on the ground... well - you can guess what happened! ha ha...

Yes, it was a popular toy for quite a while - especially after they got the lid off cuz then they had two toys!

Mine, no mine! Wonder if Tim Horton's would enjoy seeing these pictures?? lol

Lesley's daughter is like a daughter to me as well... and I sure share Lesley's joy at her first grandchild's expected arrival in early Dec. *grin* A proxy grandchild for me again! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment