Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time to go...


Now comes the hard parts... saying goodbye to these precious bundles... Don't his eyes just melt you? Like he is asking me - why??

Ah! But this is why... Bonnie and Henry will love my little man, I'm sure!

And we know that Catherine and Bill will love Tiggie!

I put the dogs out back to play, after the pups had departed. Poor Brandy has been through this before and even though hers did not go yet, she knows it is coming. Plus, of course, both girls love them all!

Bella was thrilled to have her playmate to herself for a while... and Amber needed the distraction. Thankfully there are still lots left.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, the first picture is Tiggie and another pup's "private" area...it's "her" eyes...=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps... Right you are! Should have noticed the white foot... She looks very similar (in face) to Casey. Thanks for picking that up for me!

    ReplyDelete