Sunday, July 4, 2010

Look what else they have mastered...


This is how I trained them to use the puppy door...

First, I let them go in and out all they wanted with the door open...

After a day of this, I just closed the flap and they quickly learned to push through it...
Little "Alex" also learned to push the cushion from the gap and sneak into the house as well - the monkey! Of course, the others followed quickly, but I am not ready for that experience yet... Maybe after a few more puppies depart.

Ah! Natalia... what a great help you are with the puppies... Thank You!!

I just love this little shot!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Donna...this last shot is very special! I'd love to see it in a frame or even as an advertisement for something. What a beautiful young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - she is a very special young lady alright... Very talented and beautiful, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete