Wednesday, January 25, 2012




Ah! My poor girl... she is sure taking a beating! Eight pups are a lot to feed... She is still waking me a few times during the nights to go outside and has to eat many times a day to keep up her energy. She is smart though - and naps when the puppies do... I am dragging my butt still!


Some of the pups like me to hand feed them each and every little piece of soft, soggy kibble that they eat. Oh! My aching back! I am certainly not complaining, but just wanted you to know that being a breeder is a lot of hard work - very much like having new born babies in the house... except that these little sweeties are very entertaining! lol

They curl up and nap in some of the strangest places...


I put this toy in there to help keep them warm at nights, while Amber was out resting - seems they sure like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment