Thursday, January 5, 2012

Comments~

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone - I love when I get them - lets me know that people appreciate my posting these pictures. It is a lot of work to raise a litter of puppies well... for both the Mom and me. We need a few days to get past teh exhaustion, get organized and into a routine.

My friend Lesley came over today to bring lunch to me and catch up on holiday news. Yeah!

Then my darling daughter, Angela stopped by, with ground beef and chicken breasts, hummus and pita bread... yum! Lots of food for both the dogs and me. She even cooked some of the beef and chicken up for me, so I have food to feed my picky new Mom for a while... Such a sweetheart!

My son, Chris will be spending weekends with me whenever he can - starting with this one and a dear friend is coming to stay with me for a week. They will both be great help, as the other dogs still need to be walked and cared for, while I am busy cleaning Mom, the pen and the house, doing laundry, cooking, etc etc...

Speaking of Mom's - through the magic of web cams, MY Mother stayed up all night and shared this little miracle with me! So lovely and it made the wait time between the deliveries much more enjoyable... Thanks Mom! If you can't be here in person - I guess this is the next best thing! Love you!

I will post pictures as I find time - perhaps a bit late... but I'll let you know when they were taken. Of course, any of you who know me, know I take TONS of pictures and the people who purchase puppies get a copy of them all, so they can see their pup growing from the beginning.

4 comments:

  1. Great pics Donna...you must be so thrilled or at least will be after some much needed rest..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you have so much support during this time! That must of been exciting for your mom. Hope you are all doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bob and Johanne... we are all doing much better now - just busy and it is hard to pull myself away from the darlings... I have missed this so much!
    My Mom had never seen puppies born nefore and I swear - Amber was "showing off" for her - actually delivered a few while sitting on my lap, resting against my chest! Great view for my Mom!

    ReplyDelete