Sunday, January 29, 2012

Trimming Toes...


I took the pups into the front room with me a few at a time, to trim their hairy little feet...

When they are this sleepy, it goes really fast - they are like little limp rag dolls~ aware of what is happening, but too sleepy to wiggle and squirm.


As you can see - the pigment is starting to come into their feet pads now too...


I am so taken with the coloring on this little babe... He is just gorgeous. Hope I get to see a picture of him in full coat someday!


Ha ha ha... kinda sleepy... Bet you have never seen the roof of a puppy's mouth either...

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute, and you're right, the little girl has great colouring.

    I popped over to see the videos (all of them twice). Well done you. Thanks for uploading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have been tired when I uploaded this post, as the "she" was really a "he", (I have since ammended the post)however the girl's coloring is just as beautiful.
    Hope you subscribed to the videos - there are lots more coming... ;-)
    Thanks for the compliments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is gorgeous! I'd love to see her in full coat too.....are their ears open yet?

    ReplyDelete