Friday, January 6, 2012

More baby pictures...



They really do not "do" much of anything at this age - just drink and eliminate


and sleep of course... They often fall asleep right in the process of drinking!


They are so adorable that I am finding it difficult to get things done... ha ha!


Amber tosses them all over the place when she is busy cleaning them...


Ha ha... doesn't this look like they are lining up waiting for her tongue? Oh my - I just might not leave my home for a few months!

2 comments:

  1. Amber is a super mommy....and you're a super human mommy as always!!Funny there are no blonde ones this time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Believe me - they will be there... Both Brandy and Bella were brown as pups - this is just their "birth" coat... In a few more weeks we will start to see their "puppy" coat and they will continue to change until they are adults... (my terminology)

    ReplyDelete