Saturday, January 21, 2012

Two weeks old already...


The little imps love to crawl into Momma's dinner bowl and lick out the last bits... NO - I do not usually feed Amber in the pen - just now, while I am introducing the pups to the idea of eating food. If they smell the food and learn to associate it with Mom, I find the next stage - actually getting them to eat puppy food is much easier.

I just adore this fat and happy stage! lol


They are all doing so well, eh?!


I usually show you closer shots, so you can actually see the pups, and Lesley commented yesterday that she had no idea how small tehy still were because tehy look so big in the pictures, so i am letting you see them from further back here...


And, of course - the part I usually crop out is this - Amber is never far away and is there like a shot, if she hears a squeak...

No comments:

Post a Comment