Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Busy Girls here...

Hello dear puppy pals... Just wanted to tell you - I can't set up a special time to post every day, cuz I never know how my day will go. My blog pictures are usually a day or two behind, as I have to take the pictures, upload them on my computer, crop as needed, select some to show you, then upload them to my blog, then write on them - more work!
The pups and the dogs come first in my life - when I have finished the daily chores with them, I do my best to post here.
I love to show this to you all, as it was certainly fascinating to me, when I was first learning... and still is - I learn more with every litter. Enjoy the photos and check back every few days and there will always be something new to see.

Right now... there is just a lot of cleaning...

Feeding and sleeping going on. I love seeing how they do all this twisting and contorting to get in at the nipples...


I have been working hard on getting Amber to eat more and to bring the weights back up on the smaller of the pups and they are all doing really well now - you will see in a day or so - when you see what they look like now. Fat and happy!!


Ha ha... aren't they cute??


I could sit and watch this for hours...

2 comments:

  1. Just watched the videos on youtube.....fantastic! Halley was trying to kiss the computer screen!! Must recognize her hslf sisters and brothers!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha... Yes- they do make cute little noises - that seem to attract attention from all kinds of animals~ Loving having them around again...

    ReplyDelete