Thursday, January 26, 2012

Names...

Okay folks... The puppies are three weeks old now and it was suggested to me that it was time to name my little treasures, so people can tell them apart easier.

Feel free to send me any suggestions that you have for names and I will try to post pictures of each puppy, complete with a name by the time they turn 4 weeks old.


No 1 is the B&W boy
No 2 is the brown and white boy
No 3 is the solid gold girl, with a white stripe on forehead
No 4 is the solid red girl
No 5 is the solid black girl
No 6 is the girl with the white diamond between her shoulder blades
No 7 is the girl with the shawl (triangle) between her shoulder blades
No 8 is the gold girl with the white spot between her shoulder blades

My son is coming for the weekend, so I will get him to take all the dogs for a walk on Saturday, (so that I can review the videos without upsetting Amber) and then I can get a bunch of those posted up on You Tube as well... that might help with the names... wait till you see how much they have changed!
Hard to believe how much they change in just one short week! Check out the legs in the coming pictures - the hair is really growing now.
Along with nails having to be clipped, now I am trimming the hair on their feet too, so they have good traction of pads touching the ground, not sliding on hairy feet! lol
Not a subject I will dwell upon, but I was happy to see a bunch of them using the back end of the pen and going to the bathroom without Momma's help now... ;-) Makes more work for me, but takes extra pressure off of poor Amber - She is one busy Momma!

1 comment:

  1. After seeing this post, I imagine that curious and playful little boy #2 could be a bit mischievous.(in a fun way) "Rascal" comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete