Friday, January 20, 2012

Change time...



Don't know if I mentioned that the pups are really starting to get around now... definately time to move the whelping box down onto the floor.
BTW - there are pups sleeping under that blanket and she is just using them for a leg up to sleep up top!


They are all very happy to sleep in the crate while I change the setup and the linens


They are like flexible, moldable toys when they are milk drunk and sleepy...

So sweet!


They just flop every which way...


And, all over each other as well!

4 comments:

  1. Look at those fat little bellies!! I GUESS Amber has been doing a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I haven't checked your blog in some time and voila - a litter of EIGHT wow - a big congratulations to Amber.

    If you don't hear from me again it is because I have died of the "too cute" from seeing all the great posts of the new litter! :)

    A belated Happy 2012 to you and yours Donna.

    Cheers
    sassy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the pups are so adorable at this stage - but the next stage is even better - when they start walking!!

    ReplyDelete