Sunday, March 18, 2012

After the rains...


Oh the outdoors smells so fresh and clean after rain...

The pups have so much fun outdoors...


Ha! I think Ziggy figures this birdbath is her personal drinking bowl! Time to lift it up!


Truly - I have left bowls of fresh clean water outdoors for them... but as you can see - they prefer the standing yucky water!


Ha! and I really DO feed them... but somehow my thyme plants are much more fun to munch on!


What did I tell you about Lhasas loving heights? Ziggy looks like she "owns the world" up here doesn't she??


So regal looking...


Actually thought she looked a lot like a cat here...



The whole family exploring near my water barrel...


Ah! Finally - a safe game to play! Watching five little active pups at a time is exhausting! I can't imagine how mothers handle multiple children!

3 comments:

  1. OK, curious minds NEED to know, at what point do they stop getting cutier each time I see them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha... Not sure that a day like that ever comes... but then, I am kind of biased!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then, include me in that biased club :)

    ReplyDelete