Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sunday the 25th...

Saturday was a busy day for me - lots of laundry to catch up on and I was tired, to boot. I had gone to bed early and the pups woke me in the night to go outside. I did not feel like going out - (-5 and windy - windchill about -15) so I took the easy way and just let them "use" the deck...

Well, I will spare you the image of what I woke to - Guess they had not wanted to use the deck as their outdoor toilet, but prefered to do it inside where it was warm! First time they have done that in ages - I had not secured the pen tight enough when they came back in (sleep can do that to you) and they had been running all over my house, playing - boots drug to other side of the room, laundry tugged off of the couch, where I had piled it as I folded and I just never had the energy to put it away ... sigh...

Puppies will be puppies!

Who me??

Surely you don't mean me??


I would never do that Mom!


After I had cleaned up the floor and clutter - I looked over and guess who had made herself comfy in the laundry pile! lol


Didn't have the heart to make her move... so I just sat down with a coffee and watched her have a sleep... Life is good!!

3 comments:

  1. haha! Sometimes you just have to give in and smell the roses....or whatever! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I can relate...they do love to get into the freshly laundered clothes basket. And like you, I just laugh at the antics as they are happy. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose all of this was just their idea of helping out :)

    ReplyDelete