Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh! What a Tangled Web...


Ha ha... five puppies, all dragging leashes can really make a tangled mess...


I like to let them get used to the weight and drag of a leash this way.

They play with each other's leash and get used to the feeling of the tug...


Keeps them amused for quite some time too actually... lol


Amber is wondering why we were not going somewhere... Leashes mean wals to her!


Hard to take a picture and "walk" them at the same time, but I tried for one, then got back to business... They did pretty good actually, but it sure is easier one at a time.


After I got tired of trying multiples at a time, I went back to one at a time and this is what the others did! lol


Awwww.... sweet~


They needed a big drink after all that "work"! Seems my footbath, for the hot tub, is a drinking bowl/pool again with this crew~

No comments:

Post a Comment