Thursday, March 1, 2012

Um... what's he doing?? lol


This does look pretty funny! I head a noise behind my couch and when I peeked back there... this is what I saw~ Tobi and Nina both trying to get into my bin...

I keep two bins behind my couch, specifically to keep the couch from ramming into the wall and have found this is a great place to keep the dogs rawhide chew bones. Well, the pups discovered this quickly and Tobi decided that the bin holds it nice and still for him, while he chews... as long as Nina leaves him alone that is... lol


"Grandma" Brandy going in to check on Teddy. He is fine - just pooped out from playing !


Brandy is so patient - lets the pups pull and tug at her hair for hours...


Both dogs spend lots of time keeping an eye on those pups for me... I can use all the help I can get some days~ Hard to get the chores done (maybe cuz they are too darn cute to not play with... lol)

3 comments:

  1. Housework will ALWAYS be there, puppies are only puppies for a little while.

    Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy. ~Author Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floors are kept spotlessly clean when there are pups around, but trust me - the toys and towels are just piled close to where I need them. Chores also include feeding us all... and that is important! lol
    Laundry piles up fast with pups and unfortunately it is time to start selling these little babes, so the paperwork must be done ;-( Not a happy month ahead for Amber and I~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't envy you having to part with the little ones, but knowing that you have given them such an incredible start to life and that whomever is fortunate enough to have any one of those little darlings in their life will have years of fun and canine love, does perhaps ease is tugs to your heart. Not so much for Amber. Bless her.

    On a housework related note, I would imagine you have more laundry that new parents of a human baby.

    ReplyDelete