Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lhasa Apso Pups... care


Lhasas can be such loving dogs... but need to be treated gently. It is so nice to see children who know and love dogs respond to them. The puppies were like putty in the girl's hands!


Puppies, like babies have tender souls... yell at them and they will cring in fear...

Stroke them gently and they melt ... and will follow you anywhere~


It helped that the pups were feeling full and content, lying in the sushine


I think we were all feeling that way, actually!

Gemma was using her Momma's back as a pillow...



The pups just soak up all the loving and attention at this age. They need to be going to their new homes soon, but I still have three that have not got homes... I feel sorry for them, however I would rather be sure they go to the right home when they leave me, so we will just wait till the right one comes along...

No comments:

Post a Comment