Friday, March 9, 2012

The Imps at Play -- 7 March


Okay, so I was trying to clean up after the pups, and Tobi was bound and determined that he was going to see where I was putting their business! lol

Of course, you know what happened... yuck! Bath time! Ziggy was getting a bit too close for comfort too, so she got shooed away~


Only to go chew on the vines that grow up my shovel/birdhouse! The little monsters were just full of beans! ha ha...


So much fun to play with the branches that got left by the firepit after the Christmas bouquets were done up...


Click on this picture, to enlarge it - and look at the pups bounding around in the background~

2 comments:

  1. Yuck!!! That's my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha... I had to include those pictures just for you, BRENDA... giggle - he is an inquisitive little boy, for sure! (and, yes - I really DO feed them!) lol

    ReplyDelete