Friday, March 30, 2012

Special Request...

This is a special request for all my friends who follow my blog and live nearby...

I am starting to get concerned for my little girls... This is the optimum time for them to be going to their forever homes and I worry that they will bond too closely to me (and me to them!) if they stay here much longer.

Several people who had "intended" to purchase pups this time around have backed out, due to health or financial issues (job loss) and I have yet to find homes for three of my girls... Gemma, Nina and Suzhi. These pups are adorable and would make excellent additions to anyone's home. If you know of anyone who is looking for a puppy, can you please pass my info on to them. If anyone is reading this and is interested in one of my gals, please call me - at 613-443-6373

I know that once the weather warms a bit and school is out for the year, there will be people looking for a puppy. Unfortunately, I cannot make them arrive at the optimum time and when people go looking, there will not be any to be found. So... if you are a Lhasa lover who is considering a purchase - give me a call and we'll see what we can work out...
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment