Wednesday, March 21, 2012

From the 18th of March...


There are five puppies here now... and trying to get them to all sit still is a real challenge, so I figured I would try it this way...

Took four tries to get this! lol


The pups latest sleeping spot - on the ledge under my wicker table...


Ah! Sunshine... The weather has been amazing... mid twenties in mid March is really unheard of around here... but we are all basking in the warmth of the sunshine!


This photo cracked me right up - how the little ones like to copy the adults... Dharma really looks like she is trying to sit just like Brandy here, doesn't she??


I put a mat down on the stone dust and Brandy was on it right away... and promptly joined by a bunch of the pups...


Looks like they were all enjoying it, doesn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment