Monday, March 12, 2012

Next was Teddy's turn...


I am really going to miss this little cuddle bunny!

His new "parents" drove up from Maine to get him... and they are so good with puppies~ ;-) Always great to see that the pups are going to good homes, but my heart aches at the loss just the same... as does Amber's.

We took all the dogs out for a little play in the yard... and I swear - Amber always seems to know who is leaving...



She went out of her way to follow her baby boy around and play with him...


Such a typical shot of my little monkey~


She ain't heavy, she's my sister...

Well, maybe you are a bit heavy girl! Time to get off Ziggie!
Inside for more cuddles...

Nina was all settled in and ready to go with them too... poor girl! Lots of loving here yet!



Teddy does not seem too upset, eh?... Think he knows he is about to be spoiled with lots of love! He is such a soft, sweet little boy~ and they are already enthralled with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment