Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dharma's Day to leave... March 21st


Laurie has been waiting a long time for a puppy from me and I am so pleased to finally be able to give her such a jewel...

Her Mom - such a lovely warm lady~


and her father - a great animal lover, who doted on my girls - drove down from Timmons with her


Such a LONG drive home (9.5 hrs) but I am sure she was cuddled and loved the whole way home!


Amber and I went right out to the back yard for our "fix" with the other pups... Can't cry over the one that left ,when you know there are others waiting for attention and loving too...


Gemma has a cute "fan" of white hairs above her button nose and "wings" of white under it... so sweet!


Awww... Amber still feels the loss of the missing pup and has to stop to look for her at times~

1 comment:

  1. Top photo of Laurie and Dharma . . . . so sweet.

    Coming here to see the pups, their Mom and Auntie . . . . priceless.

    ReplyDelete