Friday, March 2, 2012

Cleaning time...


I have a fancy floor "sweeper" that I use to drag all of the toys out of the pen with. The pups play around with the toys, rawhides and blankets while I clean out the pen. By the time I have finished, they are often crashed out on a pile of blankets...

Then I carry them all back into the pen and they have a comfy nap. I get enough quiet time to come put up a few pictures, throw some laundry on, stick toys in the sink to clean them, and scrub out the other side of their play area...


Of course, first I have to sneak a few pictures of their adorable little faces! Dharma, Nina and Kaylie here


Oops! Kaylie was not quite asleep... ;-) That's Gemma in the background...


Kaylie came over to see me and they all shuffled spots - Back to front - Nina, Dharma and Gemma - I adore her penetrating eyes... like she sees into my soul~

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I think it's because she has those little brown "tufts" above her eyes that accetuate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her pretty brown eyeshadow... and love her cute pouty lips and button nose - accentuated by the white~ Sigh... Puppy heaven here!

    ReplyDelete