Friday, March 2, 2012

Just a couple of points here...

I think I forgot to tell you that since the "Golden Girls" were so hard to tell apart, I put kids pony tail fasteners onto their collars (great tug toys for the other pups! ha ha) so that you can identify them. Just so you know - Dharma is wearing purple on hers, Sushi (pronounced Suzie) has green ones and Ziggy has the orange ones... That should help all of you to figure out who is whom~

You likely noticed that in the videos the pups are still scratching at their collars - takes them a while, but most of them are used to them now...

Time to add leashes and let them get used to having a restraint on their movements... That will be hard for me to photograph, and they do hate being restrained like that, but hopefully, by the time they go to their new homes they will not tug at them, when you need to let them out of the car for a piddle~

I totally lost track of the days and missed the 8 week photos... but, I'll try to take them tomorrow, when some friends stop over and I will also identify which pups are spoken for already and which ones are still available.

I am still running a few days behind in the videos and pictures, but life just keeps getting busier. You will also notice that the pups will not be groomed now until they are picked up, so that I can show you how to trim the hair on their feet and around tehir eyes, plus trim nails

I DO hope that most of you, who are watching these pups grow, are enjoying this time along with me... I am loving the addition of the videos - just wish they uploaded faster~

I want to thank you ALL for the positive and encouraging comments I have received. This has been an amazingly enjoyable portion of my life. If you want a puppy from ME - please contact me soonest, as they are almost all sold now and this is definately the last time I will be breeding. It just takes too large a toll on my mental and physical health. If you are looking for a puppy in the future, please feel free to contact me and I will put you in touch with other breeders.

I could not have done all of this without the support of my friends and family and I want to express my sincere thanks to all of you who have helped me along my endeavour~
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment