Saturday, March 3, 2012

Talking about Containment...


It was getting to be too much for me to keep an eye on the pups while they were running around the house so I went in to town and picked up another of my life saving exercise pens... They sure make my life easier! When I travel with the dogs, I take these and set up a quick pen for them to run around in safely. If I am busy and can't keep an eye on the dogs this is another life saver use... Or, to keep them away from something in the gardens... LOTS of uses! I have never regretted purchasing these pens!

This is the latest setup - I just went to the dollar store and bought a pkg of zip ties and zipped them onto the kennel and to each other... great way to keep the pups safely contained, yet give them plenty of space to run and play~
For those of you with other pets at home, this is a great way for the older pets to become accustomed to having a puppy in the house, before they are allowed to actually play together~

The pups were all crashed out on the piles of linen to be washed (daily routine)


It was easy to just drag them into the new pen - so sleepy after playing outdoors...


Such cute little tired tykes! Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment