Monday, January 25, 2010

Ah! The heartbreak when the puppies leave...

The girls searched the house and the yard, looking for the "missing" babes... It was so heartbreaking to watch, but there is nothing I can do - they need to do this.

I spent the rest of the day quietly with them - cuddling them when I could (when they would let me that is) It was so sad and I just could not bear taking pictures of them looking under chairs, in beds, under bushes... etc.

They almost looked like they were "counting" the remaining two...

Finally, I got "the glare" - like "so - where did YOU hide them Mom?"

Then Bella set to bathing the ones she could "find" - her way of giving them lots of loving...

I'll bet that between her and Amber, these pups have the cleanest ears in town! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment