Friday, January 15, 2010

Look what we've been up to!

Got more pictures to post, but am heading out to a book club mtg (nice treat to have my son babysit!) Tomorrow I am working on some things in the basement, but will post more pictures in the evening. I cleaned off the deck today and played with the pups in the yard, so they will sleep good tonight!





This is just to get them used to a leash. next stage is learning to walk on one. They are in their proper fitting collars now (not the loose ones) and things are moving along smoothly.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog since is was pointed out to me by a friend recently.

    It's been wonderful to look back and see the progress and fun pics of these lovely pups.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very pleased that you have enjoyed it... I miss the little guys when they leave, but knowing they always go to such caring people makes it much easier. It is rewarding to be able to bring such simple, but fulfilling pleasures to the lives of others...

    ReplyDelete