Thursday, January 21, 2010

Enough??

Okay - I think that is enough about grooming and care...
If you have more questions, I will answer them directly, unless I feel they will benefit others...
I would highly recommend that you buy a few books on puppy care, training, symptoms and illnesses etc. Whether you are purchasing a puppy from me, or from another breeder, the more you read, the better you can care for your puppy. This is a long investment (likely about 15 yrs!) so the work you do now will certainly pay off in the long run!
But - the most important thing is to set rules first, then be persistant and consistent in applying them (like if you decide they should not be in the kitchen and underfoot - then do not let them in ever!). Then... best of all - relax & enjoy your darling bundle of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment