Tuesday, February 21, 2012

16 Feb


Poor Amber does not look too comfortable with puppies hanging off of her any more, but she loves to sneak in the pen and nurse them...

This picture cracked me right up. My friend Lynn stopped by, to see the pups and Amber hopped onto a chair to keep an eye on her. Next thing I knew, Bella jumped up onto the same chair with her and then Brandy came over and watched her too... lol

Lynn scratching Tobi's chest... oh yeah - I like it like that!

My little man sure liked her! (Think the feeling was very mutual)


Just a sweet and tender moment from the pen... Amber jumps in to count them all whenever anyone has been over - poor girl... We will both miss them when they have to go... but it is so precious to be able to raise these darlings and make others happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment