Friday, February 24, 2012

Puppy Heaven!

My dear friends Margie and Natalia came for a visit on Monday and brought supper! Yeah... my days are so busy now that sometimes supper becomes a piece of toast and an apple. Sorry that the picture posting gets behind, but the dogs and pups have to come first. I spend a lot of time on the computer these days, but mostly dealing with customers... sad to think it is almost time for these sweeties to depart...

Oh, how I envy her flexibility! Wish I could just get in there and sit on the floor with them, but I have a hard time getting back up :-(

Oh yeah - they melt your heart!!


Natalia has been coming to visit the pups for years - notice how Amber loves and trusts her... She is so good with them - and I love all the noises she exposes them to - whistling here...


Ta da! Who is the King of the Castle?? Tobi! Then Nina, then Sushi, with Ziggy on the ground.


Tobi wins the reward!! Loving every minute, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment