Monday, February 27, 2012

Info

Videos - Having trouble posting videos lately - not sure what is causing it, but when I get it figured out, I'll let you know...

Blog - Postings may be a bit slower for the next while, as I start taking pups for car rides to get them conditioned - some are travelling a long way again... The plus side to all the loading and unloading (groan!) for the travelling, is that the pen and yard will not need as much cleaning - maybe less laundry?? ha ha

Update - the pups are going for their eight week checkup/needles this Thursday, so Friday will be a quiet home day. Should be able to catch up on a few postings then~ You are currently up to date till the 25th Feb.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna,

    I just watched your most recent video (at least 5 times)

    So funny that I emailed the link to friends. :)

    ReplyDelete