Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dog gone... How do I get so behind? Still on the 9th!


A charming pile of fluff! Kallie just couldn't take her eyes off me! (the one that is awake - think she thought she might miss something lol) They start cuddled up...

and end up sprawled all over... lol Little contortionists! Click on the picture to see it larger...


Had to put in this one - of the whole pen area, so you can see - they hit the piddle pads more often than not now.. Too cold to start the outdoor training, but it is coming soon...


I put this toy in the pen out of my own curiosity - to see whether they would play with it or not...
and I am pleasantly surprised at HOW they play with it - they roll, turn and push at all the right things... This happens to be Dharma playing with the blue ring, but they all take turns with it.


Another wrestle match! Can't wait to upload all the videos - the sounds they make are priceless. Unfortunately, my son had a cold and my daughter had the flu this weekend, so neither of them could come walk all the adults so I could review the videos. There are lots to come and they are well worth waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment