Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A view from the front pen...


Oh my goodness but they are a busy bunch now... If you have ever had a new puppy - times that by eight and you'll get an idea what my life is like right now - busy, but fun! The towel hanging in the background is to stop the cold breeze from blowing on them, when I open the door to let the dogs out.

As you will note right now, I am introducing them to various play items - Lhasas love to climb, so even going up onto a little tray makes them happy. The baby toy surprised me - they love "driving" it and are quite interested in all the things that make sounds and move...


The "toys" they love the most though are each other... They spend a lot of time jumping at each other, growling, and I even hear the occassional bark.


This, however is their favorite past time - mouthing (good thing they don't have teeth yet) Soon I will be hearing little squeeks of pain and this is how they learn to control the pressure of their mouths... either that, or the others will get mad at them! I try not to interfere, as this is an important learning curve...


Just a blurr of activity! Time to switch camera settings to a higher shutter speed...

No comments:

Post a Comment