Thursday, February 16, 2012

Long day today...

Hi Folks...

Had a really fun day with the puppies today~ they were outside playing a few times, had their 6 week pictures taken, got weighed and had their de-worming meds, plus a little hand bath (wet wipes). Thanks to my dear friends who love to come help me with puppies, it all got done...

I took my big dogs for a good walk too - maybe a bit too long a walk, cuz I was sure tired afterwards!

Had some grooming to do on the bigger dogs, plus one of my previous pups. Still have emails to answer and photos to crop, so I can post them, but my bed is really calling my name tonight...

It may take me a while to get the posts caught up, but at least you know why... they are coming... as are the videos... My son is hoping to get out here this weekend, so when he takes the dogs for a walk for me, I'll review all the videos so I can start getting them posted too...

G'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment