Saturday, February 4, 2012

Back...

Hi Folks! Sorry - had a bit of an inner ear thing going on... not easy to care for yourself, when you feel dizzy and nauseous - worse still to care for a bunch of pups (bending over made the room roll!) Still not up to par. Have a Dr apt Tuesday - hope it helps. Till then, with the help of some dear friends and family, we will get by just fine. Just may get rather behind in posts - but they will all get here... ;-)

Just wanted to show you that the pups are all eating well - fat and happy!

They are pretty good at filling their own bellies now and they know to nap (wherever they are) when they are tired - a lesson I have been taking to heart these past few days~ You would NOT catch ME napping on a pee pad though~ ha ha


Ah! It's a good life... play is a big part of their day now...



It's fun to watch them play together...

Amber - ever diligent... has a hard time to watch them all, but she is never far away~



Just an update on videos - I have some lovely videos to post yet - but I have learned that I cannot upload at night, as the auto shutdown on my computer kicks in and I lose the upload. Unfortunately, it takes about 2 hrs to upload each video - crazy! But, I will eventually get them up there...

No comments:

Post a Comment